Sujeet Dash - Consultant
- 10+ years of experience in SAP with solid SAP SD, LE & WM experience which involve Full Cycle implementations and Production Support.
- Over 7 years of US experience in for Global Clients dealing in Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Life Science (Tissue Banking), Textile Industry, Wholesale distribution and Food processing industry.
- Involved in several SAP implementation projects including 4 full Life cycle implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP R/3, ECC 5.0 & ECC 6.0 with strong process-to-technology mapping capabilities, Strong understanding of the SD, MM, WM & LE module's integration points to FI-CO, MM-WM, IM, PP-QM and CRM.
- Expert in Order to Cash process and good Knowledge on Procure to pay process in SAP.
- Expertise in mapping the order processing via EDI and CRM portal.
- Experience in mapping paperless notification of Purchase order Acknowledgment process (via EDI & emails).
- Experience in mapping Intercompany process and involved in assisting the Transfer pricing requirement.
- Involved in assisting with the completion of departmental SOX requirements.
- Experience in mapping in Consignment process, Drop-ship process, International Order process (with letter or Credit & Bonds), Rebate process and contracts.
- Configuration and Customization of ATP/Transfer of requirement Logic & Back order processing for ‘Make to order’ & ‘Make to Stock’ scenario with the integration of FI/CO, PP and MM.
- Experienced in Batch management and Serial number/Equipment number management at the sales order level.
- Expert in configuring and customizing SAP SD Pricing as per the business requirement using different option of the condition technique & Routines, along with the integration of FI-CO.
- Good understanding of the accounting and Tax principles.
- Experienced in configuring ‘Reverse Pricing calculation’ in SD pricing procedure.
- Experienced in configuring Credit management.
- Experienced in configuring payment card processing in SAP.
- Good Knowledge in Variant Configuration.
- Proficient in developing Functional Design Packages (Functional Configuration, Functional Specification, Process and Business Design Document, conducting SAP work shop).
Shipping and Logistics:
- Expertise in configuration of with/without reference Delivery process.
- Expert in configuring & customising paperless ASN (via EDI and emails).
- Expert in configuring output type- Packing slips, ASN at Header & Item level (via email/Printouts)
- Expert in configuration of Batch management both on manual and automatic Batch determination, Batch splitting & Batch check.
- Expert in ATP check at Delivery document level.
- Experienced in configuring and customising Pricing in the Delivery processing.
- Experienced in Configuring & customizing interface with the 3rd party non-SAP Logistics & Warehouse system.
- Experienced in MM/WM and integration with FI/CO.
- Experienced in configuring Transportation and Shipment cost processing and Route Determination. Configuration of Transportation Planning points, Shipping Points, Shipping Type.
- Experienced in Inventory management and Warehouse management.
- Expert in configuration of billing processing - Customer invoice, International billing in different currency with integration with FI/CO.
- Experienced in configuration of Customer invoice via EDI.
- Expert in Returns and Claims process & Credit/Debit memo process.
- Expert in Cross Functional Integration of SD with MM/WM, FI/CO and PP/QM .
- Experience in Configuration, Intercompany Billing process and Stock Transfer PO process.
- Good exposure & knowledge on Account receivables process in SAP.
- Experienced in providing solution for the interface between SAP and third party software like MARC, Main frame, True Commerce, Web Method and Rate links.
- Experienced in ASAP methodology - Project Preparation, Business Blue Print, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-Live.
- Master data: Experienced in Configuration and customization of Customer Master, Material Master and field control for Customer and Material master.
- Developed and executed Test Scripts, recorded test results and maintained errors and bug tracking using HP Quality Centre (QC). Good knowledge in ARIS tool.
- Worked with ABAP programmers by writing Functional Specification (FSD’s) for User Exits, Custom Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements and Forms.
- Involved in providing detailed knowledge transfer, user training and supported the solution during Hyper care.
- Masters in Business Management.