Vik Sareen - President
Click the Picture or the link below to see Vik's accomplishments and achievements, via his Linked In Page..https://www.linkedin.com/in/viksareen
- Senior IT Management & LeadershipBusiness Development · Strategic Planning · IT Leadership · Operations
- Passionate leader with more than 18 years of ‘hands-on‘global IT leadership experience in Pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, medical devices, manufacturing and retail experience across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pac.
- Strong ability to develop, manage and execute innovative multi-million dollar business development IT initiatives, ERP Programs, & global sales strategies.
- Exceptional people’s leader with great interpersonal skills to motivate and develop human capital. Directed and lead several teams across large global ERP programs and multi-million dollar tax savings initiatives.
- Strong Entrepreneurial skills - Thrives under pressure in intense, fast-growing, hands-on environments with demonstrated experience to be flexible leader.
- CTO and President of several start-up independent IT small business companies managing all aspects from strategy, planning, execution to Accounting, financials and KPI metrics.
- Excellent supply chain and manufacturing business process experience across sales & operations planning, demand planning, supply chain outbound and inbound, Quality Assurance, Customer and supplier management and Supply chain financial services.
- Excellent hands-on experience and exposure in all areas of SAP from consultant, technical roles, functional roles to leadership roles, project management, program management and senior governance/leadership roles.
- Strong proven track record and abilities to comprehend communicate and present complex processes in a clear, simple, concise way to senior level executives and drive decision-making.
- SAP ECC - All Versions, mySAP ERP, ECC, R/3 Enterprise - Certified Consultant
Finance and Controlling (FICO - Finance (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Special Ledger, Legal Consolidations); Controlling (CO-Profitability Analysis, CO-Cost Center Accounting, CO-Profit-Center Accounting, Product Costing, Cost Elements)),
Logistics Execution (LE),
Logistics General (LG),
Warehouse Management (WMS),
Materials Management (MM),
Quality Management (QM),
Tax Management (FI-Tax),
EHS (Environment Health and Safety), Customer Service (CS),
Country specific solutions – Brazil Nota Fiscal, Mexico Official Document Numbering,
Basis Components (BC),
EDI (Electronic Data interchange),
Human Resources (HR),
Plant Maintenance (PM),
Production Planning (PP),
Project Systems (PS),
Electronic Records and Signatures (ERS),
ABAP- BAPI, BADI, BDC, ITS with SAP Data Dictionary, Function Modules, Interface “In and Out Bound”, LDB, Log Files, Reports, RFC, SMARTFORMS, SAP Script, Screen Painter, Workbench, Basis and Application Customizing and Configuration in the above areas, Testing Methodologies & Automated Tools- CATT, Auto Tester, Unit/Parallel/Accept Testing, Reconciliation & Problem Resolution, Documentation “Old & New”, Write “Standards & Procedure Manuals”.
- APO (Advanced Planning Optimizer – DP Demand Planning, Global ATP),
- BPC (Business Planning Component),
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management),
- MDM (Master data management)
- SOLMAN (Solution Manager),
- GRC (Government Risk Compliance)
- SAP-PI (Middleware)
- BW (Business Warehousing) – Bex, Info cubes, Extractors, ODS etc.
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- MBA in Finance and MIS, Rutgers University, Graduate School of Management, Newark, NJ, Aug 1996
- BS, Electronics Engineering and Computer Sciences, University Of Bombay, India, May 1994
- Certified in SAP (ECC all versions, 4.x, 3.x) all Application Modules FI-CO/ SD/ MM / LE/ ABAP etc
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform – Sep 2015
- APO (Advanced Planning Optimizer) – June 2006
- SAP Business Warehousing (BW) July 2004
- Developing Internet Application Components, August 1999
- Advanced Cross Functional Customization in SD and MM, April 1999
- CO-Profit Center Accounting, December 1998